5.13.2009

In the Weeds, Part DAMMIT.

I just had to do it again, try and put together a coherent argument literally overnight...and it didn't work. I don't think I'm suffering the same crippling identity crisis as I had to deal with during the last run of all nighters, but I'm super not-thrilled by having been up all night again with not that much to show for it. Weak. Just weak.

Nevertheless this is the very end of it and I've been holed up in my room since midnight trying to think my way through an incomprehensible jumble of consumerism, Irish countryside, and Florence Kelley. I imagine I'll get there, hopefully before noon today. The frustrating part is how much I will want to then do everything at once: go to football training, do laundry, go have beers, sleep, pack for my sister's graduation, pick up my own graduation robes...the list, she goes on.

in the meantime, I'm procrastinating.

No comments: